Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Top "Favorite" Images posted 1/11/16-1/24/16





















www.facebook.com/tracyboticaphotography


****************************************************************************

24 HOUR SALE!

Bring your images to life with creative editing tools- plus for a limited time an exclusive special offer!
Purchase all the editing products for $99 (normally over $500)!
The "Buy the Store" package includes the Phenom Photoshop Actions, Artistry Lightroom Presets, Imagine Video Editing, texture overlays and more all available on this page http://www.portraitpizzaz.com/teandov.html!
Maria Arellano writes:
"OMG! I just want to say THANK YOU!!! I purchased this last night and have already watched 2 videos. Just amazing and so easy to follow! Blew my mind. I was worried about spending the money as I have purchased other tutorials and my interest and understanding was just not there. I am so excited to start playing with my images. But not only that, with my newbie/hobbiest experience the PDF book with the lighting set ups and settings are going to help me so much. I just had to post and share my experience."

and enter code   FUN  at checkout.

Thank you and Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment